TRIDON UNITED

TRIDONIANS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Beach Training (1 Nov)









Hi all, past two weeks training turn up is getting better but I would like to see more familiar faces. The gals are doing and going well and my boys are picking up the rhythm again after the break. Coach Merah will be with us almost every week now unless we have tournie or if she is unavailable. There are new faces in Tridon and the management would like to welcome Harun, Noor, Matin and Rainbow and the gals, Fana, LaLa, Farah, Shah, Nasuha, Nisah, Jeeha, Mary, Irnie (sorry gals if i got the names incorrect).. Those newbies that i forgot to mention, pls excuse me..

Yesterday was our first ever training by the Beach. Solid 1 hour training by the sand and another hour in the futsal pitch itself.. I did surprised the Tridonians yesterday when I asked them to enter the SportsPlanet. I saw all the puzzled faces on their faces until I said, Lets go in and play futsal.. Its a surprise!! Like I've said before expect the UNexpected. I juz love to surprise and be surprised. But I expect the Tridonians to surprise me too in all TOURNIE automatically without being pushed by the Coach or myself!!

First time both the gals and boys played futsal together during training. The feeling was satisfying. Thanks to Ummi Yanti who came down with food.. it was yummylicious..
Thanks yall..
- Kak SQ
As One, Tridon Fear NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment