TRIDON UNITED

TRIDONIANS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

ATTENTION!! Rule the street Tournie

Players involve please take note. This tournie might happen. Mafia has sms me that he can't be with us on 16th Aug, so I will get him replaced. I need confirmation from all the players involved. Please sms me on your confirmation. Hopefully, this last tournie for Tridon is going to happen before we have our puasa/raya break. InsyaAllah. The keepers will put on their new Jersey. Tridonians please spread this news!

Tridon United Anubis - Mon (Team Rep), Iko, Suhaimi, Musa, BoB, Appu and Indra.
Tridon United Rah - Ahmad (Team Rep) , Putra, AmiLemon, Aiman, Pa'an, Mamat and Hafiz Numero Uno.


No training on 15 Aug 09. I will see u guys 16 Aug 09 @ 7.30am at AngMoKio if the tournie is ON. I will update u guys!!

Thank you.

Kak SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment