TRIDON UNITED

TRIDONIANS

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Vow!!!

After reading another team's webbie criticizing Tridon without knowing Tridon's soccer background, this quote suddenly came across my mind. You wrote the good stuffs abt your team but where are the bad ones that happened on the field??? Wish i had videod the game and post it in my blog. Let the readers decide...

Quote:
"Never boast, speak the thruth coz when the thruth prevails, the shame goes to u and the team like a slap on the face. The BEST are always humble and down to earth. Never judge others before you judge yourself."

Yes, its Tridon United's first 11aside. Tridon United who never played 11aside before is only defeated by 1 goal difference. Total score is only 3-2 (3-2 without 7 of my key players playing last Saturday). I will make sure Tridon United is in every soccer scene, be it 11aside, futsal, street soccer even beach soccer. Be a versatile team!!

A rematch will be extended to that particular team but not 11aside.. lets do street soccer! Tridon have accepted your invites in your arena previously. How abt it? Approach me if its on. I'm sure the guys from the particular team read my blog too.

SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment