TRIDON UNITED

TRIDONIANS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birth of TRIDON UNITED..

''A woman managing a men's soccer team??'' Got this remarks from my friends and colleagues each time when I talked abt TRIDON UNITED.. yeah.. and why not? There are a few female individuals who are currently managing Men's soccer team.

It all started after a Soccer charity match and I was one of the Committee. Thats where I met the pioneer players for TRIDON... Kino, Azhar, AmiLemon, Man (BoiLover), Jepon, Fahmi (HighDefinasi) and Farhan (PutraLaOt). That's where it all started. With the help of Kino, who is also the Captain of TRIDON UNITED, we managed to pull friends in to join TRIDON. I was also blessed that my BF (Tridon's Co-Manager) gave me the support, strength and encouragement to head and run TRIDON UNITED.

Plus, Soccer...It runs in my bloood I guess. My late Dad used to managed his own team, not one but two teams during his younger days. I can still remember those days, when he was busy coaching and training his teams, I was busy observing him from a distance while playing soccer with the rest of his players kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment