TRIDON UNITED

TRIDONIANS

Monday, April 13, 2009

FUTSAL BANANA @ THE CAGE - 29 Mar 09

First tournament for TRIDON UNITED and also its first achievement since its birth on 22 Mar 09. For a 1 week old to achieve 2nd Runner Up position. All I can say is WOW! I'm impressed! But nevertheless, no headswell please. This is just the beginning. Be prepared to SOAR and STRIVE further. When the going gets TOUGH, the TOUGH gets going.

Still remembered the day I called up the FUTSAL BANANA organiser to register TRIDON in. Mr.Rai's remarks was "I'm sorry. This tournie is for Mens Open Category". I started to laugh and told him.. I am registring my Mens team in Mr.Rai. Sorry Mr.Rai for that confusion.

Would like to thank all the Tridonians for the support and great effort. Appreciate it. Give yourself a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment